this list is inspired by the movie of the same name. pretty much its a list of things i want to do before i kick the bucket. i’ll add more over time. crossed out items are achieved, linked items have a corresponding blog post.
why a bucket list instead of the popular 101 in 1001 list? because i do not feel i have the resources to finish my goals within two years, i may possibly make a 101 in 1001 when i feel capable of actually checking off the list items. for now, this style is more comfortable, as i have no time limit.
- see japan
- see england
- create and release a wordpress theme to the public
- go to college for something
- get married
have a child
- learn japanese
move out of my parents’ home for goodCOMPLETED 11/19/2011
- obtain and complete a wreck this journal
- get back to a healthy weight
watch all of LOSTCOMPLETED 5/23/2010
- revise Defying Destiny
- own a watercolour by marilyn manson, print or original